We have prepared several documents to help you get the max out of RetroX. Save this page for future reference.
We have also prepared several video tutorials to get started.
Please, read the Frequently Asked Questions if you are new to RetroX.
- Adding your own games
- Adding artwork to your own games
- Multi Disk support
- Button Mappings
- MAME supported games
- Atari XL/XE support
- Atari XL/XE supported games
- Commodore Amiga support
- Commodore Amiga supported games
- ScummVM supported games
- MS-DOS supported games
- Emulators used in RetroX
- Build a low cost NAS for RetroX using a Raspberry Pi
- Android boxes preloaded with RetroX