Use the green button to download the Android APK file for RetroX, then follow the First Steps section below to install it in your device. If you plan to use RetroX with your Raspberry Pi, press the red button to download our customized Android disk image with RetroX preinstalled.
RetroX is free to try with full features for five days. Once the period ends you can continue using it with some restrictions, but at any moment you can use the blue button to purchase an Activation Code for your user account, this will give you the full features back again.
We have prepared a video tutorial below with the first steps required to get RetroX up and running. If you can’t watch it, follow these instructions:
- In your Android device, enable installations from unknown sources in Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources
- Open the RetroX APK file to install it
- You will be welcomed with a log in screen:
- If you have a Google Account registered in your device, RetroX will offer you to log in using that account. No password is required.
- If you have a Facebook account, you can use your Facebook login and password. RetroX will create an account using your Facebook registered email address.
- If you have neither of the above accounts, you can create an user account with any email address in http://login.retrox.tv. Once created, just select the RetroX login method.
You will always be allowed to create a password for your account in http://login.retrox.tv, no matter which method did you use to create it.
Once logged in, RetroX wil be ready to start loading your games. Just follow the onscreen instructions or go to the Adding games document for detailed instructions.